2014 is coming close to end, and we will be releasing a recap of each artist we chose last for our Cleveland's Next Up series. We received a lot of feedback on our list last year, and now we are here to display the accomplishments and advancements this group of talented artists made since last December. Cleveland's Next Up 2015, coming very soon.
Cleveland's Next Up: Ezzy (2014 Recap)
- Ezzy has worked through many different lanes within the past year: graphic design, fashion design, instrumental production, and more than anything, hip-hop music.
- Released his EP Everything Ezzy via LiveMixtapes. He is currently working on visuals from this project.
- He has also released a numerous amount of songs via Cleveland’s Hip Hop radio station, Z107.9 and music videos via TrillHD.com, and his own website, EverythingEzzy.com.
- A majority of Ezzy’s work has been produced with local engineers whom he’s collaborated with in an attempt to create the most organic working environment possible, which has resulted in creative music, both sonically and lyrically.
- Some of Ezzy’s other music has been produced by upcoming artists who have worked for companies like Disney, and in the studio with artists such as Chance the Rapper, The Game, Machine Gun Kelly, Young Jeezy, Drake, Gucci Mane, Chase N Cashe, King Chip and many more.