2014 is coming close to end, and we will be releasing a recap of each artist we chose last for our Cleveland's Next Up series. We received a lot of feedback on our list last year, and now we are here to display the accomplishments and advancements this group of talented artists made since last December. Cleveland's Next Up 2015, coming very soon.
Cleveland's Next Up: TKO (2014 Recap)
- Caine was a paid in full opener for 2 months during the "Texas Takeover Tour," as well as "The Life In Canada" for 6 weeks
- Performed 4 shows in New York and 6 in California
- He was interviewed by The Source Magazine and XXL Magazine; both are scheduled to release before the end of the year
- "When The Music Stop" "Get It 4 Die" & "Feed Em" Sold And Streamed Over 30k through iTunes and all digital platforms.
- Caine released videos for "Get It 4 I Die" "She Just Wanna Smoke" "Feed Em" "You Make Me Happy" "Never Could Say Goodbye" & "New Life"
- Fast And The Furious 7 picked up Krayzie Bone's track titled "Gas Up" which features Caine.
- He collaborated on music with Bone Thugs-N-Harmony, Wale, Trae The Truth, & Bun-B
- His T-shirt line with The LifeApparel (Caine Shirts Black And White) and (Get It 4 I Die Gear) moved over 500 pieces.
- Caine EP coming soon; November 2014
All 2 Make 2015 My Biggest Year So Far And It Hasn't Even Started!!!!!!!!