2014 is coming close to end, and we will be releasing a recap of each artist we chose last for our Cleveland's Next Up series. We received a lot of feedback on our list last year, and now we are here to display the accomplishments and advancements this group of talented artists made since last December. Cleveland's Next Up 2015, coming very soon.
Cleveland's Next Up: TKO (2014 Recap)
- Boss Lucci ended 2013 winning the Cleveland best MC battle. He was flown out to Atlanta and recorded new content and built a relationships with "Tree Sound" studios (one of the industry's top studios in the country)
- He opened for King Chip on the same day LeBron James accounced his return to Cleveland.
- In the spring of 2014 he was invited personally by Stalley to open on his "No Place Like Home Tour".
- Lucci states that he consistently is complimented about his stage presence and entertainment level.
- He lost over 50lbs building a new image as an artist.
I promise to drop my best music yet with visuals, photos, and great energy during the next few months. Blessings On Us all!!!! With so many relationships ( Djs, tastemakers, etc) I'm excited to flood Ohio and beyond with the Boss Lucci X WAVEon movement!Attention artist: Do you think you can rap bar for bar with any other rapper in the city? Time to prove it. Click the image above for details on ImFromCleveland's "Power" Freestyle Competition.